nätdejting akademiker quereinsteiger nätdejting akademiker quote Creature Control System
dejta helt gratis online From release 14.9 it is possible to take the role of a ferocious creature or robot and start hunting other avatars! This is a new kind of Fun!
nätdejting akademiker verlag
So how do you do this?
dejta helt gratis yrkesutbildningar By consuming a Creature Control Capsule you can transform into a creature and gain it’s abilities, this will lock most actions and open up a new creature UI.
dejta helt gratis youtube To consume the capsule locate the capsule icon in your inventory (open the inventory by using the "I" key (default) and look in the Materials section), right click the icon and select "Consume". Your Avatar will now swallow the capsule and transform into the creature.
nätdejting första kontakt wien singel dejt online Caveats:
Transforming into a creature requires some space around your Avatar. Capsules may also be tied to specific planets and not work on your current location. Pay attention to the Main chat window for any error messages as it will help in resolving problems.
singel dejt outfit To consume a Capsule you will also need to have achieved the skill requirements of the pill. See the pills Item Info for the required level.
dejtingsidor norrbotten epigenetics dejtingsidor norrbotten elevage How to obtain a capsule:
Creature Control Capsules can be found in creature loot. The capsules can be traded between participants, e.g. in the Entropia Auction.
nätdejting akademiker job nätdejting akademiker jobs While in Creature form:
While in creature form you can harm other avatars even in safe zones, but they can also harm you.
dejta helt gratis hemsida The duration of the transformation is controlled by a timer, however it is possible to extend the time using the "Add time" feature.
nätdejting för och nackdelar centerpartiet
The Creature Control Interface
nätdejting för akademiker Once you have a consumed a capsule the Creature Control Interface for the creature or robot in question will appear on your screen. The image shows the control interface for the Big Bulk robot on Planet Calypso.
dejtingsidor norrbotten nyheter The control interface includes (read from the top left):
- Kill counter: Keeps track of every unique avatar you kill during a session.
- Monster name: Name and level of the transformed creature.
- Healthbar: The health of the controlled creature. When health reaches 0 the creature dies and the creature control session ends.
- Ability slots: Lists the creatures abilities.
- Reload bar: The attack selected and the reload time is displayed here.
- Time bar: Your duration timer as a creature is displayed here.
- Add time button: The option to buy more time will become available when there is less than 5 minutes left of the session.
första dejten vad ska man göra
- As a creature you are anonymous, i.e. other Avatars can not see your Avatar identity.
- Dying in creature form will end the transformation and send you to nearest revive terminal.
- You cannot swim and will drown while in creature form after being submerged for 10 seconds.
- While in creature form you will not take fall damage.
- Creatures need clear open area to be able to spawn, bigger the creature, bigger area.
- Defense turrets can not harm you in creature form.
- A new Hall of Fame section shows the top Creature Control players. Press the "F" key (default) and then browse to the "Kills as Creature" section to view.